Medical Online Menu
Tax-included pricing now shown!
- Hump Day Special – Every Wednesday in June, online orders $100+ get a FREE Herbal Remedies 420 lighter & Cresco rolling tray!
- Pride Assorted Sour Gummies & Vape Pens Now Available! Good News is partnering with Center on Halsted to support LGBTQIA+ community gathering and recreational spaces. A portion of proceeds from the sale of their Pride products benefit this wonderful cause.
- Aeriz is donating a portion of the proceeds from all concentrate & vape products sold from 7/5 to 7/10 to the Veterans Cannabis Project. This non-profit organization is dedicated to improving the quality of life for U.S. military veterans through medical cannabis. VCP is focused on educating policymakers while supporting and advocating for veterans across the nation.
- Free Herbal Remedies tote bag with any $200+ non-cannabis purchase
Valid while supplies last. Other terms and conditions may apply.
All Herbal Remedies locations will be closed on Sunday, July 4th to celebrate our nation’s independence. Remember to stock up in advance for the holiday!
Illinois medical cannabis cardholders should NOT attempt to do an online IDPH change-of-dispensary at this time on the new medical cannabis program website (etk.icts.illinois.gov) released June 22nd. This issue will cause the system to see multiple accounts and then error out- thus preventing patients/caregiver from purchasing at either the new or old dispensary. This notice will be removed upon resolution of this matter by IDPH.
Are you buying recreational cannabis? Illinois residents with a qualifying medical condition can save 23-38% on cannabis products by becoming medical cardholders! In addition, the state recently released updates to the medical cannabis program, including:
- 50% reduced application fees (pay as little as $50/year*)
- Health care professionals’ certifications and medical card applications are online-only (etk.icts.illinois.gov)
- Fewer items needed to apply, including a health care certification, an email address, a debit/credit/prepaid card, a non-expired Illinois ID/ driver’s license**, and a passport-style photo
- Receive printable medical card 24 hours or less after applying online (no 10-14 day wait time to receive a mailed card)
- Applicants can designate up to 3 caregivers***
- Applicants with lifelong qualifying conditions designated by their health care professional can get a three-year card for $50*
- Applicants 65+ years of age, veterans, and those receiving disability benefits may be eligible for even further reduced application fees
Find more info at herbalremediesil.com/get-an-illinois-medical-cannabis-card
*Not inclusive of a 2.25% IDPH online processing fee
**Additional proof of residency required if applicant address isn’t current
***A caregiver can serve only one patient