Medical Cannabis Card – Veteran

Quick Links – Medical Cannabis Card
| Main | Patient | Caregiver | Minor | Veteran | Terminal Illness | Fingerprinting |

Medical Cannabis Card – Veteran

Veterans Only

Veterans receiving health care at a VA facility do not need to provide a Physician Written Certification, but must instead provide medical records from the VA facility for the last 12 months. Once you receive your official medical records, you must submit the medical records with your application.

Send in a copy of your DD214 and a check for the applicable application fee (page 2 of 4 on the Qualifying Patient Application form.)

Forms (DPH Illinois):