To work in an Illinois licensed dispensary, the law requires employees to:
- Be at least 21 years of age;
- Pass a criminal background check, clear of any felony convictions;
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States;
- Be familiar with the Illinois Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program and specifically the Illinois Department of Finance and Professional Regulations’ rules for governing dispensaries;
- Qualify for a dispensary agent identification card issued by the Illinois Department of Finance and Professional Regulations (can take up to 45 business days).
As a condition of Employment with Herbal Remedies, LLC, you will be required to sign the Herbal Remedies, LLC Employee Confidentiality Agreement at the time of your new hire orientation.